Head of the Laboratory: Dr. Olga S. Ryshkova
- senior researcher Dr. Vyacheslav V. Melent’ev
- engineer-researcher Dr. Marina V. Verveyko
- Dr. Vyacheslav N. Verveyko
- Dr. Vadim I. Korotkovskii
Main experimental objectives: study of organic liquids in a wide range of parameters including critical region by thermodynamics and ultrasonic methods.
Apparatus for ultrasound research:
- The apparatus for measuring speed of sound in liquid and vapour phases along a saturation curve within the temperature interval from — 80 up to + 400 0С at the saturated vapour pressure.
- The apparatus for speed of sound measurements in liquids in dependence on pressure up to 6000 atm at a fixed temperature up to 200 0C.
Apparatus for physicochemical study of substances:
- The ultrasound-based apparatus for density measurements in dependence on a pressure
- The apparatus for shear viscosity measurements in dependence on a temperature.
- The complex of apparatus for the isobaric heat capacity measurements.
- The apparatus for measurements of critical parameters.
- The apparatus for the dielectric constant measurements of pure organic liquids and their mixtures.